Our Fed Gov Client is seeking an experienced Lead Business Analyst to assist with business and system requirements gathering and analysis on a statistics system modernisation project.
- Gather business & system requirements; document user stories & business requirements in Azure DevOps
- Ensure delivered outcomes meets consumer needs and is fit for purpose
- Engage with business to understand & prioritise new solution requirements
- Provide leadership & guidance to the analysis work on the project
- Work closely with the Development and Test team to ensure business requirements are met
- Be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary agile project team
To be successful, you will have experience:
- Leading the development of: business requirements/scenarios/system process mapping/data models & mapping/use cases on an agile project
- Communicating & translating complicated technical concepts into business language
- Analysing Dynamics 365 CRM based solutions, including analysis of integration with third party systems
- Developing User Stories & acceptance criteria for developers & testers
- With Azure & Office technologies, particularly Azure App Service & Power BI
- In systems & data analysis, including database analysis
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold an ASVA Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply Now: For more information please contact GMT People 0262010100 and speak with our Client Manager Iain or with one of our dedicated consultants.