About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking to fill multiple positions for a large cloud services initiative as part of service transformation.
You will be one of the lead developers for a small team responsible for delivering integration solutions and strategic initiatives, and provide expertise in Azure DevOps for the development, maintenance and security uplift of the application suite using the SPA framework with React technologies.
What your day will look like:
- Developing technical documentation and architecture artefacts throughout the application development lifecycle.
- Improve application logging, performance and monitoring.
- Lead test driven development and review of unit tests.
- Providing mentoring and guidance to other developers and applications support team
You'll need experience in:
- Developing composite application with contemporary integration products using Microsoft stack (.Net)
- Application life cycle management and ITIL practices
- Significant knowledge and understanding of current and emerging technologies, technology directions and strategic application to business needs
- Building and deploying applications via VSTS (Azure Dev Ops)
- Strategic planning and providing security, governance and management of ICT projects
- Strong commercial experience in React Native / React programming.
Eligibility: Candidates must have a current AGSVA federal baseline clearance to apply.
Apply now: For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our Consultants on 0262010100.