About the Role:
Our client is a well known provider of quality adult education, and currently have 2 new roles for Learning and Teaching Specialists to support the program for their re-registration as an RTO and CRICOS provider in June 2022.
What your day will look like:
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure training and assessment strategies and assessment tools are robust and in accordance with teaching guidelines and internal and external requirements.
- Provide quality assurance across courses
- Maintain or develop 5-year cycle Validation Plan for each training product on the scope of registration
- Help drive the plan, review and improve cycle within the Quality Framework
What you will need for success:
- At least 3 years of experience in working within the Vocational Education and Training Sector
- Exp. in assessment development and facilitation
- Strong experience working with Training Packages and Units of Competency especially in assessment development.
- Diploma of VET or related qualification in adult training and assessment
- Ability to develop assessments according to the unit of competency
- Ability to facilitate adult learning to lead change in practice
Duration: Fixed term: to 30 June 2022
Apply now: For more information contact the Client Manager Erin 0262010106 or speak with one of our consultants on 0386139999.