Our client is seeking a Linux Software Engineer who will work on one or more Application Remediation projects and be the primary resource within the team to perform the detailed design, build/refactoring and deployment of remediated code. You will work closely with the project managers and test manager, release team and co-ordinate work with other technical staff.
- Strong development of Linux based applications and Linux management
- Strong programming skills in Python and PHP
- Managing a database such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of standard networking and security protocols
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of Git
- Open source infrastructure and development platforms
- Advanced skills in authoring technical project documentation
This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizenship only.
If you require further information please contact Keith or the GMT Team on 02 62010100 or 03 86139999