Manual Test Analyst - support an online self service platform.
Contract: May to 30 June 2021 with extensions options | Location: Canberra ACT (option to work remote for interstate candidates)
Our client is a government agency seeking several Manual Test Analyst for an online web portal which is transitioning the agency to process and distribute information online to improve services for customers.
What you will need for success:
- Demonstrated experience as a Software Tester within an enterprise application development environment.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Demonstrated well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex manual and automated test cases.
- Experience in an Agile testing environment
- Police check (prior to commencing)
Duration: To 30 June 2021 + highly likely of extension.
Location: Canberra CBD (option to work remote for interstate candidates)
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens & undergo a National Police check.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager Erin, or with one of our team members