Our federal government client needs a Master Scheduler who will control, maintain, and forecast a large and complex program schedule(s) during a critical phase of the program. You will set up and provide expertise and analysis to ensure the schedule is viable and executed successfully.
Skills and experience needed:
- Scheduling qualifications or formal training with extensive experience in scheduling.
- Experience in work breakdown structures for large and diverse projects and programs.
- Strong experience in analysing detailed and complex project schedules.
- Experience working in a complex, demanding and high-risk environment.
- Experience identifying inconsistencies and risks in processes and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
Eligibility: Australian Citizenship and given the sensitive environment you will need to have ( or obtain) a current federal government (AGSVA) Baseline or higher security clearance
If you require further information please contact our Account Manager Anu 0386139999 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100