About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking to fill multiple positions for a large cloud services initiative as part of service transformation.
You'll have the opportunity to work across several key IT service delivery areas contributing to enhancing and implementing leading edge technologies, and uplift and transition of existing ICT capabilities to align with a Cloud first approach.
What your day will look like:
- Design, manage, and maintain Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog tool.
- Design, build, and test deliverables for complex ETL process and interfaces spanning multiple applications.
- Develop and configure Informatica EDC resources, data lineage, custom resources, custom data lineage, relationships, data domains, data domain groups and composite data domains.
- Execute standard onboarding of technical and business metadata into the Informatica EDC and future Axon environments.
- Provide administration support for Informatica EDC
- Manage data Glossary through the review of common business terms and definitions and continuous assessments
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Informatica EDC (or similar tool) administration, configuration and management
- Discovery, tagging of sensitive data and configuration of data profiling.
- Enterprise data integration and management experience
- Data governance activities - data lineage, data catalogue, data discovery, metadata management.
- Ability to inform, interpret, assess, and deliver thorough analysis in both written and verbal form.
- Document requirements and produce technical specifications.
Eligibility: Candidates must have a current baseline security clearance to apply.
Apply now! For more information contact the client manager Erin or speak with one of our consultants on 0262010100.