Our client is a Govt Agency seeking a Network Architect to provide an end to end solution design of the Data Carriage (DC) tower and integration between DC and the other towers to enable a coherent solution
You will provide architecture and solution design advice to the Program Solution Executive and Programme Director regarding all architectural issues and decisions pertaining to Data Carriage tower.
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in designing all aspects of network infrastructure including firewall, switching, and routing.
- Experience with SD-WAN and other software-defined network solutions.
- Understanding of enterprise grade telecommunication infrastructure and managed services.
- Experience with On-premise, hybrid and public cloud network integration, and policy.
- Experience working in large scale transformation programmes.
- Experience in Cyber security, and Information Security Manual and IRAP framework.
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens with a current Federal Govt Baseline security clearance to apply.
Apply now! For more information please contact GMT People 0386139999 and speak with Anu or with one of our dedicated team members on 0262010100