About the Role:
Our client is a leading research and learning university, seeking a Network Solution Architect to provide leadership on network architecture encompassing Network Core, Network Access, IoT and Telephony.
You will ensure sound technical decisions are made with regards to the reliability, availability and manageability of new and existing wired, wireless & IoT network environments.
You will have significant experience in IT large scale enterprise network solution development and execution, with a proven track record of service delivery to meet client expectations.
What you will need for success:
- 8 + years of experience working as a Solution Designer / Technical Architect role
- Proven experience with MPLS, BGP, Multicast, QoS, VXLAN, Cloud connectivity, Software Defined Data Centre Architectures
- Knowledge of and Architecture experience with a wide range of Campus and DC network infrastructure covering Cisco, Palo Alto, F5.
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, such as TOGAF
- Familiar with ITIL Process and experience providing advise on DR/BCP processes
- Expertise delivering high level SAD and Detailed Design documents for Network, Telephony and Wireless solutions.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- Mellanox, Cumulus Linux, VMware (NSX), Splunk.
- Automation languages including Python, Ansible.
- Prior exp. working with Education sector IT teams.
Apply now: For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our consultants on 0386139999.