Our client is a prominent learning and research university, in the process of refreshing its campus access network hardware/technology.
The two major workstreams for the Network Access Refresh project are:
- Rolling out Cisco Catalyst 9300/9500 platforms to replace 350+ End of Life (EoL) Cisco network switches and routers.
- Rolling out Cisco Catalyst 9100 and Cisco Aironet 3800 series access points primarily to replace 1000+ End of Life (EoL) Cisco WAPS.
As the Network Tech Lead, you will provide technical leadership and architecture oversight on the projects. This is the perfect role to develop solutions architect capabilities.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proven experience in network design/technical lead role for large scale networks.
- Proven experience with Cisco Wireless technology, MPLS, BGP, Multicast, QoS and Layer 2 access technologies on Cisco platforms.
- Proven experience with Cisco DNA Center (DNAC) platform, in particular auditing and enforcement of configuration compliance for large scale deployments.
- Knowledge and implementation of Cisco Catalyst 9000 platforms, including all software licensing aspects.
- Proven experience with deployment of Quality of Service (QoS) including NBAR2
- Proven experience with Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers and Cisco Prime to manage large scale wireless network.
- Knowledge of Wireless Survey and Planning, preferably Ekahau.
For further information contact Erin or speak with one of our team members on 03 8613 9999.