Our client is currently seeking a Network Engineer with a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. You will be a key member of a small team responsible for overseeing a number of critical network migration projects.
A self-starter able to work under pressure, and independently under limited guidance but comfortable working in a team environment
- Network protocols and ability to use performance monitoring tools
- Switch, router and firewall hardware
- Configure using both copper and fibre technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- OSPF, BGP, Spanning Tree, VLANs, VRRP and IPSec protocols
- Create/maintain documentation: project plans, bill of materials, and technical manuals and process documents.
Highly desirable abilities include:
- Configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of hardware and software based load balancers
- Administering multi-factor authentication systems.
- Managing network support and monitoring systems within Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP/Perl (LAMP) environment.
Application Eligibility: This role is in a sensitive Federal Government environment & applicants must be Australian Citizens & hold a Government (AGSVA) Negative Level 1 (NV1) Security Clearance.
Contract Duration: contract to June 2022 (with up to 24 months extension) / Location: Canberra CBD
For more information contact the client manager Erin or speak with one of our consultants on 0262010100.