Network Security Architect - Provide Security Architecture expertise for the implementation of enterprise networks information security capabilities/
Contract: 12 months | Location Options: Melbourne (Tullamarine) | Brisbane (near Airport) | Canberra (CBD)
About the Role:
We have a new opportunity for a Network Security Architect to provide quality assurance over development, implementation, delivery and support of enterprise networks information security capabilities. This role is on a contract basis with a federal government agency.
What your day will look like:
- Perform security assessments to define security requirements: evaluate processes, network designs, and access and authentication mechanisms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to validate the architecture, design, development, implementation of delivered capabilities.
- Drive end-to-end architecture across security product offerings and lead the execution of critical architectural priorities
- Provide security guidance where design and/or implementation changes may result in a change to system security risks.
- Ensure Security Standards and ISM are adhered to.
What you will need for success:
- 5+ years exp. working as a Security Specialist inside complex and large scale ICT projects/programs within government or private sector.
- Expert knowledge undertaking ICT security compliance and cyber security risk assessments
- Proven ability to deliver information security solutions that meet business requirements
- Extensive experience in Information Security Manual
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cyber threat intelligence, SEIM and vendor solutions.
- Validate requirements for security solutions
- Solid knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
Apply now. For more information please contact GMT People and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members: Canberra 02 62010100 | Melbourne 03 86139999 | Brisbane 07 33095600