Our client is seeking an experienced, pro-active and versatile Network Solution Architect to work with a project team. Deliverables comprise High Level Solution Approaches and Solution Detailed Designs that support completion of a series of significant and complex network redesign projects.
You will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendor and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements
- Defence industry or Defence agency experience
- A thorough understanding of modern firewall design
- Awareness of computation and data analytics platforms
- Directory services, protected network design and cybersecurity
- Network capacity and performance planning
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens with at least an NV1 security clearance.
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith on 0386139999 or one of our team on 0262010100.