Operations Governance Lead - Lead a team & engage in operational & strategic conversations with stakeholders to support delivery of outcomes.
Contract: 6 months with 6 months extension | Location options: Surry Hills NSW or Canberra ACT
Our Federal Govt client has an an exciting opportunity for an Operations Governance Lead to establish digital support and operations models.
You'll lead discussions across government agencies to define requirements and processes for client support, service operations, risk management and governance arrangements.
Experience you'll need:
- As a successful Operations Governance Lead (5 years exp).
- Operational processes and service management (ITSM, ITIL, etc) and governance frameworks and operations.
- Client support operations (i.e. service centres, escalation processes, incident management, change and release management).
- Ability to lead and navigate complex stakeholder engagement to maintain a program view and provide advice
- Ability to navigate and influence program delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic, and at times, ambiguous environment.
- Agile product development and working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
Location of work: Canberra or Surry Hills (Sydney) | Length of contract: 6 months + 6 months extension
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Govt environment & Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members