About our Client:
Our client is a prominent research and learning university in Melbourne which works to adopt cutting edge technology to improve services and learning opportunities for it students, staff, and researchers.
They are currently in need of 2 Oracle eBusiness Suite Developer to provide development and BAU support. You will be part of an active, dynamic, supportive and high performing team environment.
What your day will look like:
- Provide software development and level 3 application (BAU) support for the Administrative and Research portfolio of applications.
- Design and implementation of complex application as well as integration between systems across a variety of technologies
What you will need for success:
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Oracle e-Business Suite: Payroll / HR modules or Financials
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Java, OAF, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Workflow, AME, XML/BI Publisher, Fast Formulas and Unix Shell Scripts.
- SOA services (REST and SOAP) using Oracle ISG Gateway, Business Events and XML payloads.
For more information contact the Senior Client Manager Erin 0262010100 or our Consultants on 0386139999