Organisational Change Support Officer - support change, communication and engagement plans. Build strong stakeholder relationships.
Contract: 6 months with 12 months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our client is seeking an Organisational Change Support Officer to support a Strategic Business Transformation program. You will be part of the Program team working with business users and technical colleagues across the Department to support the transition to future state. You will assist with the development and execution of change, communication and engagement plans, adapting quickly to the client's environment whilst building strong stakeholder relationships.
- Supporting a change or communications function
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High-level writing skills
- Support the creation of a range of high-quality communication artefacts
- Coordinate competing activities, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Collaborating across diverse teams and business stakeholder groups
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline (or higher) Security Clearance to apply for this role.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 & speak with our Senior Client Manager Keith, or with one of our team members.