Power BI Developer - Transitioning reports from SAP BO to Power BI. Data Warehouse. DAX queries. SQL. Unit and system testing.
Start April 2021: 3 months contract with up to 12 months extension
Our client is seeking a Power BI Developer. You should be able to demonstrate a deep technical understanding of Power BI Development to join a diverse team of professionals. You will need to be able to work well as part of a technical team and excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Strong experience with PowerBI, complex data sets and SQL
- Extensive Power BI development experience in a Data Warehouse team
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for BI
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop
- Able to undertake unit and system testing of all developments
This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith, or with one of our team members