Power BI Developer - Deliver data visualization products within Power BI and other data analysis tools
Contract: 12 April to 30 June 2021; with up to 24 months extension
Location: Canberra ACT
Our Federal Government client is seeking a high performing Power BI developer who can work in a dynamic analytical team and deliver data visualization products within Power BI and other data analysis tools.
As a member of this team, you will be working alongside departmental clients to build priority products to improve insights within the business and in turn make better-informed evidence-based decisions
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years' industry experience in data visualization products and reports (representing complex analytics/insights) to meet specified business requirements using Power BI
- Strong project management and business analysis skills.
- Experience developing SQL scripts & Power BI DAX code to curate transactional datasets from the department's systems as well as data from other sources
- Ability to develop and/or improve Power BI reports and analytics
- Ability to produce and present concise data reports and clear data visualization products to business and management through presentations, demonstrations, direct training.
- Produce technical documents, workflows, diagrams, project scoping, business requirements, testing material, and other artifacts.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka, or with one of our team members