About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking to fill multiple positions for a large cloud services initiative as part of service transformation.
You'll have the opportunity to work across several key IT service delivery areas contributing to enhancing and implementing leading edge technologies, and uplift and transition of existing ICT capabilities to align with a Cloud first approach.
What your day will look like:
- Develop meaningful Power BI reports and dashboards using complex data.
- Transitioning existing reports from SAP BO to Power BI.
- Support SAP BO until it is decommissioned.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Extensive Power BI development and administration experience in a Data Warehouse team.
- A strong skillset and background working with PowerBI, complex data sets and SQL skills.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
Eligibility: Candidates must have a current baseline security clearance to apply.
Apply now! For more information contact the client manager Erin or speak with one of our consultants on 0262010100.