Procurement and Contract Management Business/Systems Analyst - Develop a business case for a department wide Contract Management Solution.
Contract: 3 Months with up to 6 months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our client is seeking a Procurement and Contract Management Business/Systems Analyst to develop a business case for a department wide Contract Management Solution. You will work with internal stakeholders to document requirements as follows:
* Working with Procurement teams/ Business / Procurement Champions to translate high-level business requirements into a detailed product requirement
* Proactively collaborate with various business areas, support, and lead discussions with functional and technical teams
* Develop and share contract management best practices into a business application and processes
* Document a detailed contract management solution requirement and a business case for internal approval process
- Procurement, Accounts Payable implementation/support
- Supplier Portal, Account Payable, Receiving, General Ledger, Inventory
- Procure/Source to Pay process, Accruals, Supplier onboarding
- Architecture of Procurement including workflow management
- Commonwealth Procurement Rules and PGPA Act
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with at least a Baseline security clearance to apply for this role.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 & speak with the Senior Client Manager Keith, or with one of our team members.