Our Fed Gov Client is seeking a Procurement Documentation & Review Specialist whose role will involve documenting the Client's procurement process to ensure that the procurement context, including applicable procurement policies and practices, are clearly understood by the Client's personnel who are undertaking procurement.
This will involve the development of the following artefacts:
- A procurement process overview that details the operation of the Client's procurement environment
- Identifying where to find relevant procurement policy promulgated by the Client and through whole of Government mechanisms
- An overview of how procurement occurs for common procurement types including services engagements, ICT software and ICT hardware acquisition
- A review of all major process documents used to facilitate the procurement process with appropriate customisations being undertaken to develop a document set that reflects the Client's status as a separate statutory agency operating within their portfolio
- Documenting all major procurement mechanisms used i.e. standing offers, whole of Government Arrangements, including providing example engagement documentation such as official orders for commonly used arrangements
- Customising relevant procurement templates and process documents for use by the Client
- Documenting Client specific procurement arrangements, including but not limited to insurance, purchasing from foreign governments and procurement which is reliant upon the Client's exemptions under the Commonwealth Procurement Rules
- Identifying a recommended procurement competency training plan for the Client's procurement personnel at the beginner, intermediate and expert levels
This requirement will be subject to an initial one month validation process that will be used to formalise the deliverables including the identification of milestones for the delivery of the different activities identified above
You should have a strong understanding of the Commonwealth procurement process and have very well developed research, communication and writing skills
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens holding a current NV1 Security Clearance
Location: Russell Offices | Contract: 11 months
Apply Now: For more information please contact GMT People on 0262010100 and speak with our Client Manager Iain or with one of our dedicated consultants.