Procurement Lead Specialist - Deliver commercial support, contract management and complex procurement services. Interesting and challenging work!
Contract: Up to 48 months | Location options: Canberra, Melbourne or Brisbane
Our client is a Government Agency seeking a Procurement Lead Specialist to deliver complex procurement, contract management services and advice, and and mentor other Procurement Specialists in the Commercial and Legal Team.
What your day will look like:
- Deliver commercial support, contract administration and procurement services for a portfolio of contracts
- Establish fit-for-purpose contractual arrangements
- Support the management and resolution of commercial issues and contract change management
- Identify, understand and provide mitigation strategies to manage Program commercial and governance risks
What you will need for success:
- Exp. managing the execution of complex contracts and programs, incl. management and delivery of complex, interdependent procurement programs and services
- Exp. applying mature procurement skills with a pragmatic and strategic focus
- Ability to manage and mentor teams to achieve outcomes
- Ability to evaluate ongoing commercial performance and identify critical success factors and instigate continuous improvement or corrective action activities
- Formal qualification in legal, commercial, supply chain management or other similar business discipline(s) desirable.
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian Citizens due to security clearance requirements.
For more information: Please contact the Senior Client Manager Priyanka, or speak with one of our team members on: Canberra 02 62010100 | Brisbane 07 33095600 | Melbourne 03 86139999