Our Fed Gov client requires multiple Product Delivery Managers, with project management skills and proven experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment, to deliver multiple analytical reporting products in support of key government priorities.
The roles will work closely with the Senior Delivery Manager to support staff to deliver data and analytics products that meet business needs and objectives.
These roles involve
- Managing and coordinating multiple projects through effective planning to achieve deliverables
- Leading and managing multidisciplinary teams ensuring the team is motivated, collaborating and working well
- Managing and escalating risks and issues, working with stakeholders and management to mitigate and resolve
- Building, developing, and sustaining stakeholder relationships including attending workshops, information sessions and delivering presentations to business and Executive
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing multi-disciplined teams in the delivery of projects within tight timeframes
- Proven skills in managing risk and proactively escalating and removing blockers
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced agile environment with competing priorities
Security Clearance: To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian citizen and have the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
Apply now. For further information contact the client manager Iain or one of our consultants on 0262010100.