Our Fed Gov client is seeking a Product Manager to work with various stakeholders to develop product vision, strategy and roadmap.
This specific project relates to how the Building industry can use data and digital technologies for improving sustainability and operational productivity.
You will have:
- A university degree plus at least eight years' experience in product management, with a demonstrated track record of taking ideas from concept to market to achieve business outcomes and solve customer problems in a range of complex product areas
- Demonstrated experience solving real world problems with science and technology, and developing digital, data-driven product strategies that can successfully take a product to market
- High self-motivation and ability to work in a large matrix organisation
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams to build alignment and achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to engage with a broad range of external and internal stakeholders in complex environments to build alignment on vision and direction
Eligibility: This role is open to all with the right to work in Australia - Permanent Residents are encouraged to apply.
For any additional information please call Iain 0262010108 or one of our consultants on 0262010100