Our federal government client is seeking a Product Manager to lead a multidisciplinary team to build a digital product which will radically improve government re-use of platforms and services. Using Agile methodologies, you will build a solution that meets user need as well as whole-of-government re-use objectives, building upon the existing ICT Procurement Portal to reach a variety of government and industry users.
- Build productive strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- to deliver a digital product or service.
- Create a strategic vision for a digital product or service
- Convert this vision into day-to-day objectives for an Agile team
- Focus development of a digital product or service on user needs
- and manage competing interests to meet policy objectives
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen for this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call Keith on 0386139902 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100