Product Owner/Business Analyst - Undertake business analysis & develop a high level integrated design including mapping business processes involving cross agency information exchange.
Contract: 12 months with 24 months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our Federal Government client is looking for an experienced Product Owner/Business Analyst for a long term contract. You will:
- Undertake business analysis across a range of security clearance business processes and map these to future and current ICT architecture.
- Develop a high level integrated design that incorporates online connections with external service providers including mapping business processes involving cross agency information exchange.
- Actively collaborate and work with vendors to represent business priorities, business requirements, and implementation of system design.
- Develop a staged implementation plan that accurately segments workloads and delivers clear business outcomes and requirements.
- Ensuring developed items are fit for purpose - Planning the release of items in the system and sign off of items once released - Implementation of project through transition to system support and maintenance
Eligibility: Applicants must be Australian Citizens, with a current NV1 Security Clearance or higher.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 & speak with our Senior Client Manager Erin, or with one of our team members.