- Eligibility: Applicants must be Australian citizens due to security clearance requirements.
- Contract: Start 24/5/2022 to 30 June 2023 with 12 months extension
- Location: Canberra
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Product Owner for the design of products and solutions across a range of work packages.
This role will primarily supply expertise to backlog prioritisation and business engagement, including proposed capability uplifts, relevant industry best practice, and impact on the users.
What your day will look like:
- Build relationships with stakeholders to understand and anticipate business needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Design the solution components in accordance with scope and associated parameters, ensuring the design is user centric and fit for purpose from product development to release.
- Maintain a strategic lens across the entire program of work to streamline the end user experience across integration points.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on progress and identify risks and solutions for mitigation as required.
- Develop, prioritise and implement the backlogs of work that align to the strategic direction of the project.
- Significant experience in product development and/or as a Business Analyst.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex concepts and arguments to a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to harness information, exercise sound judgement and make recommendations under pressure.
- Desirable - Technical background with previous experience in the ServiceNow platform
Apply now. For more information contact Erin 0262010106 or our Consultants on 0262010100 / 0386139999.