About the Role:
Our client is a highly respected University seeking a Program Architect to lead the establishment and maintenance of Enterprise Architecture for a Salesforce CRM implementation, with the goal of consolidating systems and improving processes across the enterprise, and providing a first-class digital student experience.
What your day will look like:
- Leading the architecture stream of the program, provide solution architecture guidance and expertise
- Develop Target State architecture, create proof-of-concept evaluation artefacts
- Provide oversight of the designing, building, and deployment of the future state digital platforms
- Review and approve Solution Outlines and KDDs.
- Produce Solution Outlines, KDDs and Program Architecture Status Updates
- Chair the program Architecture Review Group (ARG)
- Provide SME advice and assurance as required over program activities
What you will need for success:
- Experience as program architect on large digital transformation programs
- Extensive experience in a Technology architecture practice addressing the establishment and maintenance of Enterprise Architecture
- Deep architectural experience in one or more of the following areas: Applications Architecture, Information and Data Architecture, and/or Security Architecture
- Level of commercial acumen which will allow you to understand, develop and articulate the business value to be derived from technological advancement.
- Excellent communicator and understand the importance of developing strong relationships
- Salesforce experience
Contract duration: 6 months + extension option / Location: Melbourne
Apply Now. For more information contract Erin 0262010106 or speak with one of our Consultants on 0386139999.