Program Coordinator - Provide project & program support across a Cyber Security uplift and ERP Replacement programs. Excellent team environment across University campus.
Contract: 12 April to 10 October 2021 | Location: Melbourne VIC
About the Role:
Our client is a learning and research University seeking a Program Coordinator to provide project & program support across two programs initially: the Cyber Security uplift Program and the ERP replacement Program.
The role covers the full range of standard project & program coordination activities, but some program coordination experience and strong scheduling / financial administration capabilities are essential given the initial focus on these two programs.
You'll need experience in:
- Project & program financial reporting and budget / forecast maintenance
- Project & program schedule maintenance (MS Project / MS Project server to intermediate level)
- Administration of invoices, contracts & purchase orders
- MS Office suite proficiency (advanced)
- HR processes including induction, onboarding, offboarding, logistics
- Sound understanding of project methodology / frameworks including waterfall & agile
- Be a collaborative, team player, with
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members