Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Program Manager responsible for adoption of a range of finance transformation projects, working closely with the Department's finance and program management team to implement GovERP and e-invoicing, along with assistance on Purchase2Pay, Global Banking and other finance transformation projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Project management methodology and experience in managing projects in a SAP environment
- Demonstrated experience in scheduling and tracking the overall Project as part of a program
- Strong understanding of Agile development with demonstrated ability to organise and oversee sprints, scrums as well as regular meetings, and to manage and prioritise the Backlog
- Demonstrated experience in supporting delivery teams to perform and drive root cause analysis
- This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must have an AGSVA NV1 security clearance to apply for this position.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
- For more information contact GMT People on 02 6201 0100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.