Our client is a research and learning University, seeking a Program Manager within the Customer Experience & Digital Portfolio.
You'll work closely with other technology domains and portfolios (e.g., Research, Teaching and Learning, and Enterprise) and key business areas to deliver solutions that lift engagement, simplify processes and improve overall constituent experience across the University.
Project streams include:
- eCommerce Platform
- Strategic Events Platform
- Constituent Data Platform (CDP)
- Constituent & Preference Management
- Digital Channel Analytics
What your day will look like:
- Ensuring that the program's scope is delivered within budget, and on schedule.
- Manage the program's initiative pipeline and cross functional delivery teams to deliver on the programs defined scope.
- Development and Implementation of Program level strategy:
o Program Culture
o Program Governance
o Team structure and responsibilities
o Program operating / delivery model
- Forecast, monitor and maintain the program's approved budget for the current year
- Measure and monitor program culture, staff engagement and drivers and design programs to continually improve these areas.
- Financial management of budget
What you will need for success:
- Significant demonstrable experience as a Program Manager, Director, or Senior Project Manager
- Exp. delivering programs focusing on software leveraging iterative/agile frameworks, practices and delivery metrics.
- Experience managing complex digital transformation programs, with yearly budgets in excess of $15m
- Outstanding communication skills, with extensive experience across all levels of an organisation
- Demonstrable experience supporting teams in adoption of innovative and customer-centric approaches to design and build products that meet stakeholder needs.
- Experience in building high performing teams - 50+ staff
- Experience implementing operational delivery models
- Experience within the Higher Education sector
- Experience in the CRM, Marketing, Digital Engagement space (Salesforce, CRMs, etc.)
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies.
If you'd like more information please contact Erin or speak with one of our team on 0386139999.