The Client is government owned and in the aviation industry.
As the Program Manager you will be responsible for leading and inspiring a multi-discipline team of technical specialists/value chain partners, including external suppliers and contractors, to deliver the Client's program on time and within budget.
This role will require significant Executive leadership communication and skills to develop program strategy, insights and planning, aligned to the organisational strategic objectives. Strong stakeholder management skills will be essential to ensuring timely engagement of key internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years experience leading program and/ or project delivery, including digital and change transformation initiatives (e.g. cloud, service delivery, workforce changes)
- Experience in regulated environments, operational service delivery and/or aviation is also desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate with cut through on complex issues with senior executives, and internal and external stakeholders with a range of backgrounds (including vendors), and to escalate issues appropriately
- Demonstrable experience with regard to leadership, interpersonal, consultative, organisational and facilitation skills, including demonstrated ability to build a productive and supportive delivery team
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing geographically diverse project teams
- Sound judgement, business acumen and decision making, with a focus on results in a service delivery environment and commercial considerations
- Demonstrable experience regarding analytical thinking and problem solving
- Certification in or an ability to demonstrate a deep level of understanding in P3M methodologies
Other Job Details:
Security Clearance: To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian citizen eligible for a Government Baseline Security Clearance.
Duration: 2 year Fixed Term Full time position
Salary: $170,000 package including 14% Super
Location: Melbourne Airport, Brisbane Airport, Sydney or Canberra + WFH
Apply now. For further information call our Client Manager Iain 0262010100or one of our Consultants on 038613999 or 02 62010100.