Our Federal Government client is a highly technical, specialist Defence organisation, that needs a Program Scheduler to:
- Assist in the creation, implementation of work take-on processes
- Provide scheduling briefings to Executive and PL Leads in order to enhance Program of Work upkeep through imparting key information requirements required to maintain the Schedule
- Undertake analysis with the Program Management Team to determine resource and time estimates to develop schedules.
- Strong experience working with complex project schedules
- Scheduling using Microsoft Project Professional
- Experience in large and complex programs
- Understanding of Project Controls, Scheduling and Risk Management
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Executive level project reporting and project financial management
- Desirable - understanding of the One Defence Capability Model
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least an NV1 security clearance for this role.
For further information please call Keith or one of the team on 0262010100