Our Fed Gov Client is seeking a Program Test Lead who will lead, coordinate and manage testing activities on the Enterprise Network Modernisation Program. This is a Senior Test Management role responsible for overseeing the Managed Service Provider's testing activities and coordinating the delivery of testing outcomes for the program.
- Lead and manage all aspects of system and system integration testing activities, including a contracted team of testers on assigned projects.
- Identify testing requirements, and plan for testing activities and resources in consultation with the Project Managers and Applications Team Leaders/Managers
- Develop test strategies and plans for assigned projects and ensure testing is performed as per the test plans
- Management of the test team, including identifying resources requirements, recruitment, task allocation and performance management
- Provide subject matter expertise, technical advice and guidance on testing matters to management, project and technical stakeholders
- Ensure all the required testing activities are performed as per the agreed timelines, budget and quality standards
- Provide required assistance to the Technology Testing Services Manager, and work closely with a service vendor in development and implementation of testing framework and services
- Liaise with Project, Business and Technical teams (including Services Vendors/Integrators) as required to efficiently and effectively deliver testing outcomes for the projects
- Experience (5+ years) and skills in a software test management and lead role
- Experience and skills in leading and performing System and System Integration Testing activities, including both the functional and non-functional testing aspects
- Strong skills in test planning and development of test strategies/plans, and ability to identify suitable testing approach and methods
- Comprehensive understanding of overall software testing processes and methodologies, and good knowledge in industry best testing practices and standards
- Demonstrated experience and skills in testing tools - HP Quality Center / Application Life Cycle Management (HP QC/ALM)
- Excellent test documentation and reporting skills, and able to develop estimates, Strategies/Plans, Test Summary Reports and Test Recommendations
- Experience and knowledge in different SDLC, Software Change/Release and Project methodologies such as AGILE, Waterfall, ITIL V3, etc
Work Location Options: Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
Apply Now: For more information please contact GMT People on 0262010100 and speak with our Client Manager Iain or with one of our dedicated consultants.