Our client in the aviation sector seeks to engage a Project Coordinator responsible for planning and managing the requirements, scheduling and coordination of site audits and delivery of equipment/services to all sites in accordance with the Project Transition Plan schedule.
- Coordinate requirements gathering workshops with Leadership team and stakeholders
- Record criteria for the Leadership team to carry out site audits at all sites as an outcome of the workshops.
- Produce Site audit documentation derived from Requirements gathering workshops
- Manage the timely delivery of equipment and/or services to all sites in alignment with the Transition planned dates.
- Manage and Coordinate activities with onsite Representatives such as site audits, acceptance of deliveries and site access and supervision of MSPs when attending sites.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years'+ experience working in a Project Coordination role.
- Experience in working in Complex Transition Programs
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience within a Project Management Office on a large Enterprise Program of Work preferred.
- Certification in Project Management (i.e. PRINCE2, PMBOK, P3M) is advantageous.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
- For more information contact GMT People - Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or speak with one of our team members on 03 8613 9999 or 02 62010100