Our client is seeking a Project Delivery Manager with strong experience in managing IT software application projects (specifically cloud) with critical delivery dates.
You will work as a part of a multi-disciplinary project team to manage the successful delivery of a software application with internal and external components.
- Managing ICT projects via formal PM methods (eg. Prince2, Agile)
- Managing large/complex applications projects (specifically cloud)
- Managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines
- Ability to manage budget, resources, and risk
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Working on agile projects
- Facilitate refinement, planning, review & retrospective ceremonies
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only with an NV1 or higher security clearance.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 0262010100 / 0386139999 & speak with Keith, or with one of our team members.