About the Role:
Our client is a federal govt. department seeking an experienced Project Manager with strong experience managing both applications and infrastructure based projects including the traditional on-premise and public cloud infrastructure.
What your day will look like:
- Manage the delivery of multiple development and/or infrastructure projects using the department's agreed methodology.
- Design project implementation and resource plans, execute and manage project deliverables and costs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and business areas to create and deliver solutions
- Be aware of government procurement guidelines and prepare detailed procurement documentation
What you'll need:
- Prior experience managing large and complex IT infrastructure projects using formal methodologies.
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines
- Ability to manage budget, resources, and risk
- Exp. managing ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation, and delivery management
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills
Eligibility: Client requires all applicants to be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance
Duration: Contract to June 2022 + extensions to 2024 / Location: Canberra
For more information contact Erin 0262010106 or speak with one of our Consultants on 0262010100.