- Duration: 12 months + 3 x 12 months
- Eligibility: To apply for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen with a current Baseline security clearance.
Our Fed Gov Client is seeking the services of an experienced Project Manager to support the delivery of a number of Technical projects.
You will have demonstrated 5+ years of experience in managing large scale technology projects, leading cross functional teams, and being responsible for driving the implementation and deployment of highly complex projects, preferably within the Australian Federal Government.
You must be proficient in managing multiple projects in parallel and closely working with business and technical delivery teams. You will be fully competent in delivering projects throughout the entire project lifecycle.
You will be responsible for developing project documentation, reporting on progress, and managing budgets as they relate to project delivery.
Specific duties include
- managing multiple projects in parallel;
- working with business and technical delivery teams;
- managing and leading the delivery of projects throughout the entire project lifecycle;
- developing project documentation,
- managing project reporting, risks, issues, changes and dependencies;
- managing project governance and team co-ordination;
- reporting on progress, and
- managing budgets as they relate to project delivery.
For further information please call Iain Cameron 0262010108 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100