Project Manager - assist with Rapid Project Planning to ensure a successful start to projects.
Melbourne Location | Contract to 31 August 2021 with up to 24 months extension
Our Govt Dept Client is seeking a Project Manager to assist with Rapid Project Planning - a facilitated consulting process to ensure a successful start to projects.
You will finalise and present the project baseline in the form of a charter, project management plan and other documentation as required to deliver a firm proposal for approval. You will have previous experience with Rapid Project Planing Process.
- Develop the project Business Case using a Rapid Planning Approach.
- Facilitate workshops to build requirements plan in conjunction with architecture, business and technology.
- Produce planning and estimation outputs.
- Facilitate development of Current & Future State Value Stream Maps production (LEAN Action Workout)
- Process risk assessment and implementation approach.
- Identify Business Rules and Business Data required in the process.
Apply now! For more information please contact GMT People 0386139999 and speak with Anu or with one of our dedicated team members on 0262010100