Our federal government client is seeking a Project Manager to assist in creating and implementing a project management framework tailored to the client.
The client's data management maturity has been assessed using the Enterprise Data Management Council's Data Management Capability Assessment Model (DCAM). One suite of recommendations related to the establishment of a whole of organisation project management/tracking system.
- Develop an understanding of the existing PM approaches
- Scope out the requirements for the procurement of an external consultant
- Design the new PM framework, including process and templates
- Assist in implementing cultural change
- Embed a consistent approach to project management
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least a Baseline security clearance for this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call our client manager Keith 0386139902 or one of our consultants on 0262010100