Our federal government client is seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for planning, organising and directing the completion of specific projects for the organisation and ensuring the project(s) are on time, on budget, and within scope.
You will be responsible for managing the project life cycle.
You will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills, who can think critically and utilise their excellent problem solving skills, as well as undertake negotiations, delegate effectively, and make timely decisions.
- Manage the Project life cycle
- Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition
- Planning, requirements analysis, and implementation
- Project risk management to treat and review risks and issues
- Co-ordinate staff and project resourcing
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least an NV1 security clearance for this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call our client manager Keith 0386139902 or one of our consultants on 0262010100