About the Role:
Our client is a federal govt. agency seeking a Project Manager with knowledge of logistics to deliver a mobile office project to supply federal events.
What you'll need for success:
- Proven ability to deliver logistic projects under a tight schedule.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Ability to remain positive and respond to pressure in a calm manner, while committing energy and drive to see that goals are achieved.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, with intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge. Experience in analysing data and other quantitative and qualitative information.
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate excellent initiative and judgement to deliver outcomes
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply due to government requirements.
Contract duration: to 30 June 2022 / Location: Canberra CBD
Apply now: For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our team on 0262010100.