Length of contract:
- Until 30 June 2021
- There is potential for a 1-year extension based on funding availability.
About the Role:
Our client is a large federal government Department seeking an experienced Project Officer with business analysis experience. Your day will include:
- Creation and proactive management of contract registers including the reporting of variances to senior stakeholders.
- Ensure document management processes including templates, review procedures, and registers are maintained.
- Facilitate project increment refinement workshops and serve as liaison between business and project teams.
- Maintain the Project toolsets to identify, track and manage action items arising from meetings and discussions.
- Undertake procurement activities
- Assist risks and issues management
What you will need for success:
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, be adaptive to change and work at a fast pace.
- Ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability develop strong relationships.
- Strategic thinker with a proven ability to deliver results
- High attention to detail, and ability to investigate thoroughly.
- Extensive experience working in government
- Portfolio and or Program experience
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply due to govt. requirements.
- For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our team members on 02 6201 0100.