Our client is seeking a Project Officer to contribute to the development, management and delivery of biosecurity data related projects including reporting.
What you day would look like:
- Work in a fast-paced operating environment
- Assist in identifying and delivering key opportunities and deliverables for biosecurity data
- Coordinate and manage project risks
- Develop and deliver briefing materials.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in program or project management.
- Experience in using Microsoft applications such as Teams, SharePoint, Azure, Power Apps.
- Ability to confidently present messages in a clear, concise, and articulate manner.
- Exercise initiative, flexibility, good judgement, and discretion.
- Work well independently and as part of a nationally dispersed team.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment & applicants must be Australian Citizen to apply.
Location Options: Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Queensland, South Australia
Apply now: For further information please contact our Account Manager Anu 0386139999 or one of our Consultants on 02 62010100.