Project / Delivery Manager - Leading a team & managing the planning & delivery of a number of key ICT solutions.
Contract: 12 months with up to 24 months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our client is a government agency seeking an experienced Project / Delivery Manager to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, leading and managing the planning and delivery of a number of key ICT solutions for the department.
What your day will look like:
- Managing multiple projects using agreed delivery methodology.
- Providing day-to-day leadership to a team of professionals:
- responsible delivering ICT projects resulting in the successful delivery of new capabilities.
- Working with team members to ensure sequencing is logical and prioritised to deliver value to business
- Managing stakeholder relationships & providing expert advice on project planning & decision-making.
You'll need experience in:
- Managing strategic aspects of large and complex projects
- Delivering highly complex, ICT projects within a broader program environment where multiple inter-dependencies exist
- Stakeholder engagement & management skills
- Managing significant workloads and deadline pressure.
- Highly developed communication and organisational skills
- Ability to span both agile and traditional project delivery methodologies - desirable
- Understanding of the business context - desirable
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
For Further Information: Please contact GMT People on 0262010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members.