Summary - Work to the Program Lead, and/or Project Manager, assisting with implementation of projects, completing necessary tasks & providing tactical support.
Contract: 6 months with up to 18 months extension | Location: Greenway (Canberra) ACT
About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking a Project Support Officer to work to the Program Lead and/or Project Manager in assisting with implementation of major transformation projects, completing necessary tasks, coordinating efforts and providing tactical support.
You will need the following demonstrated skills/experience:
- Strong Project Support Officer experience.
- Assisting to deliver projects in line with Agile Methodologies
- Ability using MS office suite.
- Ability using various project management tools, e.g. Clarizen, Confluence, Jira etc.
- Workedin a multi-disciplinary team, building rapport and managing stakeholder expectations
Eligibility: This government role is open to anyone with full Australian working rights - permanent residents welcome to apply.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka, or with one of our team members