- Contract: 12 months initially
- Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting only Australian Citizens with at least a Baseline security clearance.
- Location: Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Support Officer to support delivery of their Data Strategy including coordination of day-to-day business activities, assisting with administering and managing data projects, liaising with stakeholders and operational reporting.
The role will also support the delivery of the data literacy program through coordinating activities and development of communications materials to build data literacy and effective data management across the Agency.
- Project support / coordination / project or data officer position
- Project management tools, methodologies and templates
- Advanced word processing skills
- PowerPoint, Excel, Sharepoint and MSTeams
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond to data related requests and queries
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants on 0386139999 or 0262010100.