About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking an IT Support Officer to join their Asset and Provisioning team in the management of IT equipment and services.
What your day will look like:
- Install, connect and test networking equipment; undertake basic fault-finding, rectification and performance monitoring of network equipment.
- Check and update workplace IT equipment information.
- Deploy workstations, printers, faxes, phones etc.; remove workstations; send and receive equipment to / from interstate offices.
- Sanitise and image hardware and arrange the secure destruction of equipment.
- Organise the secure dispatch and collection of goods and equipment.
- Count incoming stock, reconcile it with requisitions and update inventory and stock location records.
You will need:
- At least 1 year experience in IT support.
- Ability to coordinate the packaging, shipping, collection, auditing, and tracking of goods and assets.
- Ability to conduct simple logistical functions such as: contribute to logistical planning, stocking and disposal operations.
- A relevant AQF Certificate II or III, or at least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above.
- A forklift, or materials handling equipment licence.
Eligibility: This role is open to Australian citizens due to security requirements.
Contract Duration: 30 June 2022 / Location: Canberra CBD
For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our consultants on 0262010100.