About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking to boost cyber security defences across essential networks and public-facing websites.
They are seeking a Senior Python Developer to provide software engineering input and provide key architectural and coding. The position would require a fundamental understanding of internet services, networking, distributed systems and modern software engineering best practices.
You'll need experience in:
- Best practice software engineering practices
- Leading a team of developers
- Using software engineering tools
- Python programming language
- Bash shell and associated scripting language
- Deploying code using Linux containers
- Designing and deploying a distributed system using cloud IaaS services (AWS preferred)
- Developing a system using database products (such as PostgreSQL)
- Developing a system using messaging products (such as RabbitMQ).
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens with at least an NV1 security clearance.
Location: Canberra / Duration: 12 month contract + 12 month extension option.
For more information: Contact the client manager Erin or speak with one of our Consultants on 0262010100.