Govt. contract for a React Developer to build a modern web application for reporting and analytics.
Contract April - June 2021.
Location: Surry Hills NSW
About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking a React Developer to building a modern web application primarily used for reporting and analytics that would be consumed by all parts of the business.
You would be required to learn about the businesses processes and translate these into dashboards and reports which enhances the businesses day to day operating needs.
What you will need:
- Agile development
- Experience building a scalable web application using React.
- Write high quality code which adheres to the teams linting guidelines.
- Experience documenting and testing code (unit, integration, regression, etc)
- Perform peer review of code
- Ability to write code that is extensible and reusable in other parts of the project.
- Experience Building accessible web applications using WCAG accessibility standards.
- Version control systems (git)
- Typescript, Leaflet
- React Library for building modern web applications
- Familiarity with SAS programming and SAS Visual Analytics product
- This Government role is open to anyone with the right to work in Australia - Permanent Residents welcome to apply.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members